If you are looking for an exciting and fast paced work environment we would love to talk to you!
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Specialist is to perform and assist with tasks related to providing a high level of customer service and to manage customer information and internal service needs to business units to ensure the Company is providing its customers the highest level of service.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work some Saturdays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn new software as applicable
- Proficient Microsoft Office experience required
- 2+ years working knowledge & use of Excel
- Proficient data entry and management
- 2+ years of experience in an office environment
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Paid premiums for health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Dental insurance
- Monthly contributions to an HSA account
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time off