These Terms and Conditions are the sole terms under which Dem-Con Dumpsters, LLC (“Dem-Con”) provides roll-off dumpster rental services and apply to all rentals by any customer (“Customer”) with notice of these terms, however gained, including the use of Dem-Con’s website. These Terms and Conditions, together with those contained in any Dumpster Order, constitute the entire agreement (“Agreement”) between Customer and Dem-Con related to the rental of the dumpster(s) specified in such Dumpster Order. No terms which are in any manner whatsoever additional to or different from those set forth herein shall become a part of or in any way alter the Agreement without the express written consent of Dem-Con.
- 10 days unless otherwise noted when order is completed.
Delivery and Pick-Up:
- Clear access to the dumpster for the purposes of loading and unloading is required (see diagram).
- Any dumpster called in for service that is blocked is subject to a fee.
- Customer voluntarily assumes all known and unknown risks relating to the roll-off dumpster box and owner’s property during delivery, removal and throughout the term of your rental.
Delivery trucks require about 50 feet of space in a straight line (front to back).
Your placement location should be at least 10 feet wide.
Your placement location should have at least 14 feet of vertical clearance.
Container Loading Information:
- Customer agrees to load dumpster evenly, not to exceed the rim of box.
- Customer agrees not to overload the dumpster. Dumpsters should not exceed 10 tons. Overweight dumpsters are subject to a fee per ton.
- All costs from fines, excess landfill charges, or any improperly loaded container rests solely upon Customer.
- As defined by local, county, state, or federal regulation, these items are not acceptable in any dumpster and are subject to extra charge.
- Lithium batteries
- Hazardous waste
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Fuel/propane tanks
- *Burnt material
- *Yard waste/brush/leaves
(*) These materials are accepted with prior planning and proper paperwork.
Items incurring additional charges
- Furnitures (W/ fabric and springs)
- Box springs
- Motorized Equipment
- Any and all charges accrued by unacceptable items will be charged to Customer’s account.
- State and County ordinances require Dem-Con to charge Solid Waste Management Tax (SWMT) and a Solid Waste Management Fee or County Environmental Charges (CEC) based on the County in which Customer is located and the type of material that Customer is disposing of. These charges vary by County.
- Customer hereby authorizes Dem-Con to charge to Customer’s original form of payment without additional signatures provided any additional fees noted in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to blocked dumpster feeds, permit fees, fines, overweight charges, and fees related to unacceptable items.
- If Customer is late in making a payment, Dem-Con may, without affecting any other rights or remedies, cancel the Dumpster Order, suspend delivery, reject future orders, and/or charge a late payment fee, from the due date until paid, at the rate of one and half percent (1.5%) per month or such lesser amount as is the maximum rate allowed by law. Customer shall pay any and all reasonable costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred by Dem-Con in collecting any delinquent balance.