Location: Shakopee, MN
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Working at Dem-Con means being a member of a team where doing the right thing and having a commitment to our people and customers are our guiding principles and reasons for our success.
You do not need a CDL to join our team!
Your primary responsibility will be hauling residual, non-recyclable material to the landfill on the property:
- Operate heavy commercial trucks, tractor-trailers
- Ensure the vehicle is in compliance with the Company’s safety standards prior to operating the vehicle
- Deliver non recyclable material to on site landfill location
- Perform required pre-trip & post trip inspections and provides required reports
- Ensure that all Company, state and federal regulations are adhered to at all times while operating the vehicle
- Perform preventive maintenance on vehicles
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to/ or learn to operate light and heavy equipment including skid steers and loaders
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Discover a new essential industry while learning new skills
- Work with a collaborative and supportive team
- Enjoy paid premiums for health & dental insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Plan with Company match and profit-sharing opportunities
- Paid Time off
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Insurance