Location: Dem-Con Recovery & Recycling • Shakopee, MN
If you enjoy working in a fun and face paced environment for a family-owned business with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics, we would love to talk to you!
Dem-Con Companies is a full-service recycling, processing and disposal company seeking a team-oriented Equipment Operator to join our team!
The Equipment Operator is responsible for conducting quality control, sorting, and grinding direct raw wood products for end market sales, while maintaining a high level of quality, as well as the preventive maintenance on the equipment and work areas.
- Perform preventive maintenance and inspect fluids and hoses on loader and grinder and any additional equipment daily
- Check all belts, bearings and magnets on grinder and hammer mill daily
- Unload sort line bunkers daily into containers for trucking and end market sale
- Grind wood as a priority and maintain a workable pile daily
- Maintain cleanliness both inside and outside of the building
- Ensure belts are on track and in good shape also monitor the quality of material coming off the belts
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience with heavy or light equipment
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Work with a collaborative and supportive team
- Discover a new essential industry while building your skills
- Enjoy paid premiums for health & dental insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Plan with Company match and profit-sharing opportunities
- Paid Time off
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance