Location: Dem-Con Metal Recycling • Shakopee, MN
If you are looking to start a new career and learn a new skill set while playing a beneficial role in the recycling process, we would love to talk to you!
Dem-Con Metal Recycling is a full-service metal scrap yard acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics and we are looking for a General Laborer to join our team!\
The General Laborer is responsible for purchasing and processing ferrous and non-Ferrous materials; loading and unloading scrap materials, Dismantling/disassembling or taking apart insulated wiring, scrap components, moving metal scraps to different areas of the yard as well as other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of scrap metal recycling industry a plus
- Previous forklift/skidsteer experience preferred
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Paid premiums for health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Dental insurance
- Monthly contributions to an HSA account
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time off