Position: Class A Driver
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Paid premiums for health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Dental insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time off
We are looking for a Class A Driver to join our growing team. The truck driver position is responsible for driving trucks or tractor-trailers for collection services in order to ensure our customers’ expectations are met in transporting or disposing various materials to the appropriate location.
- Have a valid Minnesota CDL Class A
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and maintain a valid health card and license
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Driver must be 21 years old per DOT.