Position: Class B Rolloff Driver
Location: Blaine or Shakopee
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Paid premiums for health and dental insurance for employees
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time off
The Roll-off Truck Driver position is responsible for roll-off collection services in order to ensure that various materials are transported and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
- Have a valid Minnesota CDL Class A or B driver’s license
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and maintain a valid health card and license
- Ability to lift up 40 pounds
- Driver must be 21 years old per DOT.