Location: Dem-Con Landfill
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
We are looking for an Equipment Operator to join our team! Experience is preferred but not required, we are willing to train the right candidate.
The Equipment Operator position is responsible for transferring, spreading and loading MSW, Clean Wood, C and D waste, and Single Sort Recyclables to ensure materials are transported and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
- You must have a Class A CDL or be willing to obtain.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience with heavy or light equipment
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Paid premiums for health and dental insurance for employees and their dependents
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time off
- Great working environment