Dem-Con Metal Recycling – Blaine
If you are looking to start a new career and learn a new skill set while playing a beneficial role in the recycling process, we would love to talk to you!
Dem-Con Metal Recycling is a full-service metal scrap yard acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Paid premiums for health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Dental insurance
- Monthly contributions to an HSA account
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off
The General Laborer purchasing and processing ferrous and non-Ferrous materials; loading and unloading scrap materials and providing back up support scale operation.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of scrap metal recycling industry a plus
- Previous forklift/skidsteer experience preferred