Dem-Con Companies strives to hire high quality individuals with commitment to our company. We appreciate our employee’s hard work and dedication to their job. Dem-Con offers a very competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Paid premiums for health and dental insurance for employees and dependents under the age of 23
- Monthly contributions to a Health Savings Account
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time off
The main responsibility of this position is to perform and schedule preventive maintenance and diagnose and repair a variety of equipment.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle and equipment malfunctions on trucks, heavy equipment, dumpsters and other recycling equipment.
- Perform inspection and maintenance of equipment, vehicles, buildings and facilities
- Instruct operators in the use and care of vehicles and equipment;
- ensure maintenance shop is maintained in a clean, safe, and organized manner
- Requisition parts and equipment
- Prepare a schedule for routine maintenance and communicate the schedule to drivers, operators, and management
- Weld, grind cut, fabricate for repair of trucks, heavy equipment, dumpsters and other recycling equipment
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with tanker endorsement, preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience troubleshooting and repairing heavy equipment
- Welding, cutting and fabricating skills
- Driver must be 21 years old per DOT.