The Roll-off Truck Driver position is responsible for roll-off collection services in order to ensure that various materials are transported and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
- Operates heavy duty commercial trucks, tractor-trailers and roll-offs
- Performs required pre-trip & post trip inspections and provides required reports
- Provides outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
- Maintains all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs
- Maintains and protects all property
- Informs on-duty mechanic of any maintenance issues with equipment and/or vehicles
- Maintains various records and/or logs as needed per DOT regulations
- Fuels truck at the end of each workday
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Have a valid Minnesota CDL Class A or B driver’s license
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and maintain a valid health card and license
- Ability to lift up 40 pounds
- Driver must be 21 years old per DOT.
- High school diploma or GED
Dem-Con Companies is a third-generation family owned company that has been servicing the Twin Cities and greater MN since 1965. Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.