Class A Driver
Location: Dem-Con Trucking – Shakopee, MN
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Working at Dem-Con means being a member of a team who believes doing the right thing, continuously improving, and having a commitment to employees and customers are the guiding principles and reasons for success.
You will play a vital role in the recycling process by driving trucks or tractor-trailers for collection services to ensure our customers’ expectations are met in transporting or disposing various materials to the appropriate location.
- Have a valid Minnesota CDL Class A
- Tanker Endorsement or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and maintain a valid health card and license
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Driver must be 21 years old per DOT
- Previous heavy equipment experience a plus
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Work with a collaborative and supportive team
- Work for a family-owned business that cares about employees
- Enjoy paid premiums for health & dental insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Paid Time off
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance