Class B Rolloff Driver
Location: Shakopee or Blaine, MN
Dem-Con Companies, LLC is a third-generation family owned company that has been servicing the Twin Cities and greater MN since 1965. Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Working at Dem-Con means being a member of our team where doing the right thing, continuously improving, and having a commitment to our people and customers are our guiding principles and reasons for our success.
The Roll-off Truck Driver position is responsible for roll-off collection services in order to ensure that various materials are transported and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
- Have a valid Minnesota CDL Class A or B driver’s license
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and maintain a valid health card and license
- Ability to lift up 40 pounds
- Driver must be 21 years old per DOT.
Our business is driven by core values that place a high regard for our employees. We offer competitive benefits package for our employees that includes the following benefits:
- Paid premiums for health and dental insurance for employees
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time off