Customer Service Representative
Location: Blaine, MN | Dem-Con Dumpsters
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Working at Dem-Con means being a member of a team where doing the right thing and having a commitment to our people and customers are our guiding principles and reasons for our success.
What you will do:
This position is responsible for incoming customer calls and identifying the needs of customers while being the first line of order entry for the roll-off operations. In addition, the position requires the administration, recording and reporting of daily office activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a collaborative and supportive team
- Discover a new essential industry while strengthening your skills
- Enjoy paid premiums for health & dental insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Plan with Company match and profit-sharing opportunities
- Paid Time off
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Additional Life & LTD options
To qualify for this role you will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 yrs. experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills