Director of Fleet Operations
Location: Dem-Con – Shakopee, MN
Dem-Con Companies is a third-generation family-owned company that has been servicing the Twin Cities and greater MN since 1965. Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing, and disposal company. Our Mission is to provide solutions across all our businesses that are economically viable, sustainable and technically sound by prioritizing people, acting with honesty and integrity and having an unwavering commitment to our customers.
The Director of Fleet Operations will Lead Fleet Divisions and all company fleet managers and employees and ensure consistency of the company’s fleet execution, profitability, and growth. The Director of Fleet Operations will lead the overall company fleet assets including Dem-Con Dumpsters, Dem-Con Trucking and General Waste. The Director of Fleet Operations will also work with the COO and other managers within the company to execute local market strategy that complements the overall strategic operating and growth plans.
Additionally, The Director of Fleet Operations will implement initiatives to excel both financially and efficiently, as well as ensuring compliance with company standards and drive change management initiatives to introduce and sustain new processes that increase growth and durability of the company.
- College degree in business, financial or other applicable focus area or
- 10+ years in progressive leadership roles with multi team or divisional operations
- Ability to develop and execute process and procedure across multiple groups
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and Leadership of metrics and improvement projects
- Process and procedure driven
- Ability to train and develop staff
- Performance Management
- Ethical Conduct
Working at Dem-Con means being a member of our team where doing the right thing, continuously improving, and having a commitment to our people and customers are our guiding principles and reasons for our success. We offer a best-in-class benefits package and a supportive and knowledgeable team for maximum success.
- Paid premiums for health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Paid Time off
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance