Location: Dem-Con • Shakopee, MN
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
We have an award-winning Materials Recovery Facility and best-in-the business employees. We are looking for another amazing person to join our team!
- Maintain and repair hydraulic systems, balers, conveyor systems and compactors
- Diagnose and perform light maintenance on heavy equipment such as loaders, skid steers and forklifts
- Maintain and organize tool and spare part areas
- Order parts and maintain appropriate inventory levels of key parts
- Perform routine inspections of equipment and complete preventative maintenance as needed
- Experience with pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Strong mechanical and technical skills with mechanic background
- Welding and/or fabrication skills
- Previous experience with heavy or light equipment
- Ability to work in a team environment
Working at Dem-Con means being a member of our team where doing the right thing, continuously improving, and having a commitment to our people and customers are our guiding principles and reasons for our success. We offer a best-in-class benefits package and a supportive and knowledgeable team for maximum success.
- Paid premiums for health insurance for employees and their dependents
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Paid Time off
- Dental insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance