Front End Driver
Dem-Con Companies is a diversified, full-service recycling, processing and disposal company acting with the highest standards in environmental integrity, fairness and ethics while serving our customers.
Working at Dem-Con means being a member of a team who believes doing the right thing, continuously improving, and having a commitment to employees and customers are the guiding principles and reasons for success.
What you will do:
You will play a vital role in the recycling process in a recession proof industry by collecting containers filled with waste or recyclable material and transporting the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when the truck reaches legal load capacity.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a collaborative and supportive team
- Work for a family-owned business that cares about employees
- Enjoy paid premiums for health & dental insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Paid Time off
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
To qualify for this role you will have:
- Have a valid Minnesota CDL Class A or B driver’s license
- Must pass a Motor Vehicle/Background check
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and maintain a valid health card and license
- Ability to lift up 40 pounds
- Drivers must be 21 years old per DOT.
- Drivers navigate high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots. skilled backing maneuvers are essential to successfully perform this job.